The Charles B. Wang Community Health Center is committed to continue delivering high-quality health care to everyone in our community. We are actively taking steps to help contain the spread of COVID-19, including the offering convenient video visits as an alternative to in-person office visits to current and new patients.
To schedule a “Telehealth” visit, just call our doctor’s office during business hours and make a telehealth appointment.
What is a Telehealth video visit?
A video visit is similar to a regular office visit except you do not have to travel to see your doctor. You are able to have a face-to-face visit with your doctor, using a smartphone, tablet, or computer, from the comfort of your home.
Will my insurance plan cover Telehealth video visits?
Most major health insurance plans cover Telehealth video visits.
What should I prepare before I check-in online for the Telehealth video visit?
What if I want to see a doctor in-person?
- Have access to either a desktop computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Make sure you have a good internet connection with a webcam and microphone
- Be sure to be in a quiet, well-lit, private space
- Prepare your list of medications
- Have a list of questions for the doctor that you would like to review
All CBWCHC locations are open. Visit our COVID-19 page with the latest updates on our appointments and new visitor policy, and please call our offices to schedule an appointment before traveling to our offices.