Thank you for choosing us as your primary care provider. We provide accessible and high quality care to individuals and families regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay.
At the Health Center, patients receive care from our staff of qualified professionals, including doctors, nurses, medical assistants, social workers, nutritionists, health educators, and care coordinators. The entire team will work together to make sure that you receive all the care that you need for your well-being.
We provide a full range of important health care services for patients of all ages, from care for expecting mothers, to pediatrics, to the treatment of acute and chronic illnesses. We also offer some specialty care by appointment.
On Your First Visit
Health Insurance and Sliding Fee Scale
- When you become a patient at the Health Center, you can choose your primary care provider or one can be assigned to you. You may change your primary care provider at any time.
- Bring all medications you are currently taking. If your child has the appointment, please also bring your child’s immunization record.
- Arrive about 15-20 minutes before your appointment so you can complete the registration forms.
- To gain a better understanding of your health care needs, we will be asking you some questions about your sexual orientation and gender identity, in addition to your medical and social history. We are required by law to maintain the privacy and security of your protected health information.
- We accept all major health insurance plans, Medicaid, Essential Plan, Child Health Plus, Qualified Health Plans, Medicare, commercial health insurance, etc. Bring your insurance card with you at all visits.
- If you do not have health insurance, we will work with you to see if you qualify for our sliding scale fee scale. If you qualify, your fees will be based on your household income and family size. We will need financial information to determine if you qualify for the discount. Read more about payment options.
- We can also help you sign up for health insurance. Speak to the receptionist or a member of your care team about your health insurance needs.
- It is best to call for an appointment so that we can plan for your visit and maximize your convenience.
- If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment, kindly call us as soon as you know that you cannot make the appointment. We can use your appointment slot for another patient.
- Please make sure that your contact information (telephone, email, mailing address) is updated in your medical chart in the event that we have to contact you.
||We are on Zocdoc Did you know that you can schedule appointments online?
Click here to learn more about our providers and book an appointment instantly. Once booked, you will receive a call from our staff to confirm your appointment.
Using Patient Portal
- We use E-Prescriptions, which means getting your prescription filled is fast and easy. We send your prescriptions directly to your pharmacy electronically. All we need is the name and address of your preferred pharmacy.
Emergencies and Urgent Care
- Once you are enrolled as a patient, you can sign up for the Health Center’ Patient Portal, a secure web-platform where you can access your lab tests, ask for prescription refills, or send message to your provider with questions. You can also request an appointment by sending us a message through the Patient Portal.
- Please speak to our receptionist to sign up for the Patient Portal. You will need an email account and access to the Internet.
- If you need urgent care because you are feeling sick, one of our providers will see you on the same day. You can either come in to the Health Center, or call ahead for an appointment. Patients with more serious conditions that require emergency care should call 911.
To schedule or cancel an appointment, please visit the Contact Us page.
- Patients needing a consultation or additional treatment from a medical specialist, or x-rays and other imaging studies not offered by the Health Center will be referred to outside providers. Our care coordinator will complete the referral forms and help you schedule the appointment.
Download our full patient handbook.