Mental Health services provide care for adults, children, and families who are experiencing mental health conditions. We're here to offer personalized support for your emotional well-being, because taking care of your mind is just as crucial as taking care of your body.
Our approach to mental health is rooted in empathy – we're here to listen, without judgment. Whether you're dealing with stress, anxiety, depression, or simply need someone to talk to, we're here to offer expert guidance. Our team of experienced psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, and therapists provides culturally responsive treatment. They collaborate with other CBWCHC internal medicine, pediatric, and OB/GYN teams to ensure our patients are receiving coordinated care.
We know that mental wellness is a journey. Located in Flushing, Queens and Lower Manhattan, we're here to support you every step of the way.
Mental Health Services We Offer
- Available for CBWCHC primary care patients only
- Diagnostic and treatment assessment for mental illnesses
- Psychotherapy and medication management
- Mental health urgent assessment, intervention, diagnosis, and management
- Screening for multitudes of diagnoses including depression, anxiety, panic disorders, mania, bipolar disorder, insomnia, schizophrenia, and many others
You need to be a current CBWCHC patient to get referred to a CBWCHC mental health provider.
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. Both mental and physical health are equally important and can affect each other which is why neither should be overlooked.
At least 1 in 5 adult New Yorkers is likely to experience a mental health disorder in any given year.