The social work team at the Charles B. Wang Community Health Center strives to help you navigate life's challenges and find your path to well-being.
Our approach is not just about providing services– we're about building connections. Our team of dedicated social workers create a welcoming and understanding environment that feels like a safe space to share your thoughts and concerns. Whether you are facing challenges in your life or need help to get referred to community resources, we're here to provide expert guidance without judgment.
We consider not just your immediate concerns, but also your long-term goals. With locations in Flushing, Queens and Lower Manhattan, the social work team at the Charles B. Wang Community Health Center is here for you.
Social Work Services We Offer
- Available for CBWCHC primary care patients only
- Individual and family supportive counseling
- Case management and care coordination
- Assistance for entitlement programs such as food stamps, Social Security, Medicaid, and Medicare
- Crisis intervention including support with stressful family relationships and other challenging life issues