OB/GYN services provide obstetric and gynecological care during all stages of your life.
Our approach to obstetrics and gynecology is centered around you and your needs. Whether you're seeking guidance on contraceptives, pregnancy, or specialized care, we're here to listen and offer expert advice that's tailored to you. We know that sexual and reproductive health isn't just about the physical– it's about your emotional well-being, lifestyle choices, and cultural background.
Step into our convenient and accessible spaces located in Flushing, Queens and Lower Manhattan, where we believe your health care journey is important, and we're happy to be a part of it.
OB/GYN Services We Offer
- Gynecological checkups and routine care
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Family planning services with access to a broad range of birth control methods
- Pregnancy testing
- HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs) testing
- Breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer screening
- Breastfeeding support
- Referrals to specialty care
- Health education to promote reproductive and maternal health
It’s recommended that you visit your provider at least once a year for a checkup to make sure you stay healthy and prevent any health issues.
Prenatal care consists of routine visits to an OB/GYN provider during pregnancy.
It’s encouraged that you go for a visit before even trying to get pregnant to go over your health history and prepare you for conception. Otherwise, you should see an OB/GYN provider as soon as you’ve had a positive pregnancy test.
A midwife is a medical professional who is certified and trained to provide health care services such as prenatal care, delivery, postpartum care, gynecology, sexual health, family planning, etc.