Additional Quit Smoking Help
- Asian Americans for Equality (AAFE)
A community-based organization that offers free individual counseling, advice on healthy lifestyle behaviors, and free nicotine patches or gum if eligible.
(212) 979-8988 or (718) 686-8223
English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Fuzhounese, Taishanese
NYC Department of Health
Quit Smoking Medication Discount and Coverage
- Asian Smokers’ Quitline (ASQ)
A free nationwide Asian-language phone quit smoking service. They offer self-help materials, one-on-one telephone counseling, and free nicotine patches sent to your home. Call Monday to Friday, 10am - 12 midnight, Eastern Time.
- Other quit smoking programs in NYC (English / Chinese)
- New York State Smokers’ Quitline
1-866-NY-QUITS (697-8487) (English, Spanish)
- BigAppleRx is a free card that provides discounts on over-the-counter and prescription medications
- Medicaid coverage for quit smoking medications (English / Chinese)